I received a replacement LG G3 yesterday and it's all set and I'm using it. However, I have to send the old one back today, how can I be sure all my personal information is off the phone? I can't access it because the battery is in my new phone?
NonaDee

I received a replacement LG G3 yesterday and it's all set and I'm using it.  However, I have to send the old one back today, how can I be sure all my personal information is off the phone? I can't access it because the battery is in my new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I received a replacement LG G3 yesterday and it's all set and I'm using it. However, I have to send the old one back today, how can I be sure all my personal information is off the phone? I can't access it because the battery is in my new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's understandable to be concerned about security in this day and age, NonaDee. We're here to ease your mind. While our skilled warehouse reps do delete all personal data from your device when it arrives, you can also place the battery back into the old device to complete a factory reset. Here's the link with instructions on that step. http://vz.to/15q9DPo

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes