I receive txt via Verizon Messages but they also arrive in one of my email accounts
THOMYEEE

When a txt message arrives in Verizon messages it also arrives via email in my live.com email  (does not happen in gmail email).  The  txt message that comes to the live.com email account comes as multiple emails with a line or two of the text with the following email the next line of the txt and so forth.  Annoying in that I am noticed of multiple emails in the live.com email account when txt has already been read etc.  I do not want my txts to also come via email.  How do I stop this?  I have a Samsung Android smart phone.  Verizon Messages app. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I receive txt via Verizon Messages but they also arrive in one of my email accounts
bearone21
Legend

someone is sending a text message to you email account.

0 Likes
Re: I receive txt via Verizon Messages but they also arrive in one of my email accounts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check the settings in the email application. In past Samsung phones there was an option to sync text messages to the email application. Turn it off to stop the syncing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes