cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I ordered new phone online and it came with a new SIM card. Do I use that or put my old one in?

Danderson12
Miembro

I used to switch my SIM card to the new phone but never got one that came with a SIM card already installed. Do I use the new one or put my old one in? Already had service and just signed new 2yr. Gracias

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Ordered new phone online and it came with a new SIM card. Do I use that or put my old one in?

GalaxyClass

If the new phone sim card is active on  your Verizon account go with it, if not just plug in your old sim card.  I just use my old working sim and switch over.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Ordered new phone online and it came with a new SIM card. Do I use that or put my old one in?

GalaxyClass

If the new phone sim card is active on  your Verizon account go with it, if not just plug in your old sim card.  I just use my old working sim and switch over.

View solution in original post

Danderson12
Miembro

Awesome, thanks!

0 Me gusta

GalaxyClass

thank you...

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

However a Sim swap is only possible if they are the same size.

If the new Sim is a nano Sim and the other device was a micro Sim or larger size, using the new phone with the new Sim is what you should do.

Good Luck