I need help with 2.1!
MANNY921
I have a 5line to open on my contract and since the 2.1 is coming and we know what its gona bring would you get a nexus one or a motorola Droid and why? I would really like to know cuz I want to make up my mind whether to get a nexus one or another Droid for my wife
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need help with 2.1!
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

MANNY921 wrote:
I have a 5line to open on my contract and since the 2.1 is coming and we know what its gona bring would you get a nexus one or a motorola Droid and why? I would really like to know cuz I want to make up my mind whether to get a nexus one or another Droid for my wife

its hard to say which one is better at this point.  the nexus one is newer but i believe, and correct me if i am not, but google would have more control over the phone, e.g. iphone, but it is the newest phone.

the droid is a fantastic phone and i would definately not go and exchange it for a nexus. however, if i was in your shoes, i would probably go with the newest gadget, cuz that is how i roll.

the only advice i can give is that you should sit at your local verizon store and try the two for at least a couple of hours, then go get lunch, then sit down with the phones again for a couple more hours.

you do have 30 days to decide if you want to keep the phone however you have the restocking fee.

0 Likes
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

Will is right, im not going to exchange my Motorola Droid for the nexus one.  Both phones are great in their own way, but Im completely happy with what the droid offers me.  After the moto droid receives the android 2.1 update tomorrow there will be minor differences anyway.  Good luck with what you do choose, Im sure you'll be happy with either.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Kitten_Call
The Droid has the google directions already included - not an xtra cost. Pretty sure it is unique to the phone. Either way, I bet she will know right away. Just look in her eyes ...and her smile. Bet you'll get frequent flyer miles lol Puurr
0 Likes