I keep getting a text message "VZWNMN:1" every 1 to 2 minutes. How can I get this to stop? I am going to be here for a week!!
eyg

I'm overseas and had my phone set to receive and send calls and texts.  I keep getting text "VZWNMN:1" every 1 to 2 minutes.  How do I get this to stop as I am here for 8 days!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
I keep getting a text message "VZWNMN:1" every 1 to 2 minutes.  How can I get this to stop?  I am going to be here for a week!!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You need to logon to My Verizon (website) and disable backup assistant.

Re: I keep getting a text message "VZWNMN:1" every 1 to 2 minutes. How can I get this to stop? I am going to be here for a week!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings overseas eyg! Let's put a stop those messages. Here are some steps that should stop this:
1. Login to your Verizon account.
2. Click on My Verizon at the top and then under Plans and Services click on Change Features.
3. Select the device you would like to remove the service from.
4. Then scroll down until you find Cloud Storage - Sync (Email) and Backup Assistant Plus click Remove, scroll to the bottom and click Next
5. Verify that Today is checked and click Next
6. Click Submit to complete

If this is not successful; please let us know what device you are using? Did this happen after an update? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting a text message "VZWNMN:1" every 1 to 2 minutes. How can I get this to stop? I am going to be here for a week!!
Mor10sonMom

I went through all the steps you provided, but then Verizon wants to charge me a $30.00 "New Feature" charge. "Existing 2GB Data," is what it says, which is already in the "Current Features" column.  How do I make this madness stop?!  I can't handle getting these text messages all the time!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mor10sonMom,
Let's get this resolved asap! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes