I have not received an update on my tab S2 for over a year. When is it going to happen?
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

The galaxy tabS2 has not received any updates for a year. It still has the May 2016 security. Is this device no longer supported by Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have not received an update on my tab S2 for over a year. When is it going to happen?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can see when the latest update was released in this link. The device might need to be connected to the Verizon Wireless network to access any updates. Wi-Fi only might not work to find the update.

Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I have not received an update on my tab S2 for over a year. When is it going to happen?
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

I checked that and it is what I have on my tablet, but still with the May 1, 2016 security patch.  There has been nothing since for the T817V.  The other update on that page is for the newer version of the tablet, the T818V.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are two listings for the Tab S2.  Did you look at both of them to make that determination?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

Yes I did and matched what I had on my tab S2.

0 Likes