I have gotten a "group" message frozen on my Android & cannot get it to delete. I now understand you can't send group messages any longer on my RAZR. How do I unfreeze this outgoing message as it stays frozen as "sending" in "outgoing"? HELP!
ketcheeup

I have gotten a "group" message frozen on my RAZR M & cannot get it to delete.  Read that Androids can no longer send group messages.  Is that  correct?  Also, would that be the reason it keeps trying to send & remains frozen doing that in time?  How do I stop it from trying to send (or delete)?  I have tried the different methods of shutting down, etc. except I am afraid to to the complete reset because I may lose my settings & set up.  I'm probably not able to figure this one out.  Is there anyone who can HELP me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have gotten a "group" message frozen on my Android & cannot get it to delete. I now understand you can't send group messages any longer on my RAZR. How do I unfreeze this outgoing message as it stays frozen as "sending" in "outgoing"? HELP!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try long pressing the individual message to get a dialog box with various options. Hopefully there will be an option to delete the message or force it to "resend".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: I have gotten a "group" message frozen on my Android & cannot get it to delete. I now understand you can't send group messages any longer on my RAZR. How do I unfreeze this outgoing message as it stays frozen as "sending" in "outgoing"? HELP!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try long pressing the individual message to get a dialog box with various options. Hopefully there will be an option to delete the message or force it to "resend".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ketcheeup,

Group messaging is one of the most efficient way to communication with multiple people at once. This is SUPER convenient when communicating with co-workers. May I ask have you tried the step that Ann154 provided? Thanks Ann154. If so then what's the results? If you can advise us on the status of the issue then we can help, if more is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes