I have a pre paid LG Optimus Exceed 2 phone that keeps freezing up when I try to use messaging. I have cleared the cache and the data and it's still not working.
Kathy14892

Is there anything I can do besides a factory reset?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a pre paid LG Optimus Exceed 2 phone that keeps freezing up when I try to use messaging. I have cleared the cache and the data and it's still not working.
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: I have a pre paid LG Optimus Exceed 2 phone that keeps freezing up when I try to use messaging. I have cleared the cache and the data and it's still not working.
Snn5
Legend

Stock messenger or Verizon messaging app?  If the former, factory reset or try deleting all messages.  If the latter, uninstall and reinstall, or rather, uninstall and never use again.

0 Likes
Kathy14892

It's whatever came with the phone. Unfortunately I tried deleting messages this morning because I was having the "unfortunately messenger had stopped" all the time and after clearing most of the messages, that's when it quit.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes