Re: I hate my phone since forced update!!
RIPPEDSTANG05
Enthusiast - Level 2

All apps updated consistently..

0 Likes
Fiskwill
Enthusiast - Level 2

After update, apps do not call up media database to upload photos. Apps are updated, caches cleared, etc.

RIPPEDSTANG05
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here..where's Tech support?

0 Likes
PURPLEROSE_NC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I done the factory reset on my phone. It only lasted a day. Then the same problems again. It looks like there are a lot of people having the same problems. Could it be the issue was the reset like everyone is trying to tell Verizon?I am so over this stuff. How about Verizon looking into the  last update and fix the problem for everybody?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, RIPPEDSTANG05. I definitely understand your concern. Our goal is to make sure your device is working properly at all times. I know how important your phone is to you. If you are speaking of the software update then keep in mind that Verizon is not the developer of the update. It is sent to carriers by the developers. When then notify you via your device that an update is available. What issue are you having? Please provide details. 

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

karolined_vzw
Verizon Employee

Uploading pictures you've taken on your phone and sharing them in other apps is something I do all the time, so I totally understand you wanting to be able to still do this after your software update. I'm sorry to hear your troubleshooting so far has not rectified the issue. We are definitely committed to getting you a fix. I see others in this thread have completed a factory reset, have you also already attempted this? Here are the steps if you need them: Factory Data Reset (Powered On) - LG V20 | Verizon Wireless Sometimes after a software update, a factory reset allows the software to install cleanly without any hiccups related to your personal settings and applications. If you've already completed this step, we can lift up your concerns to the device forum teams. Can you please share the specific software version on your device? Here's how to check what you have: View Software Version - LG V20 | Verizon Wireless Please let us know these details so we can partner with the software developers and get your concerns addressed.

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RIPPEDSTANG05
Enthusiast - Level 2

Software version is VS99250b.

0 Likes
willp11
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is garbage. My V20 now sucks.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

willp11
Enthusiast - Level 1

To bad Verizon can't support their phones.

PURPLEROSE_NC
Enthusiast - Level 2

My last reset was VS99520b

0 Likes