I can't receive texts from certain people. Any solution to this?
Goldenboeing

I brought an unlocked Moto G6 to Verizon from Mint Mobile (Runs on T-Mobile) and ported my number over but now I cannot receive texts from certain people. I can send and receive MMS to all my contacts just fine but SMS doesn't work, I can send a message and they will receive it but when they reply I never receive it, however all calls work just fine. It only seems to be a problem with people who have AT&T, I can send and receive everything from people on Verizon just fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't receive texts from certain people. Any solution to this?
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry to learn that you are unable to get text messages from specific contacts, Goldenboeing. I am confident that we can resolve this issue for you. We need to confirm some information in order to determine the best way to troubleshoot and resolve this text messaging issue. What application are you using to send and receive text messages?

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes