I broke my phone and the screen doesn't work. How do i transfer the pictures i have on that sim card to my computer/other device?
VickieLee

I cannot see the screen. The phone is on but I'm not sure that the pictures I have are backed up on my cloud. I have it plugged into a computer but it's not reading anything. The sim card I have on the broken phone is too big for the phone I am currently using.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I broke my phone and the screen doesn't work. How do i transfer the pictures i have on that sim card to my computer/other device?
aggienitewing
Enthusiast - Level 2

The phone's information is not stored on the sim card. Depending on which phone you have and if it has a memory card slot, you may be able to get the info off. I recommend using verizon cloud for all your backup needs

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I broke my phone and the screen doesn't work. How do i transfer the pictures i have on that sim card to my computer/other device?
aggienitewing
Enthusiast - Level 2

The phone's information is not stored on the sim card. Depending on which phone you have and if it has a memory card slot, you may be able to get the info off. I recommend using verizon cloud for all your backup needs

0 Likes
TinyBurrito
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can also try plugging your phone into your computer with a USB cord.  Depending on the settings prior to breaking the phone, you might be able to see it show up as a removeable drive like you would a thumb drive.