I am trying to find a number I called and text back in Feb of 2015. How do I do this?
lschimmel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to find a number I called and text in Feb of 2015? I know you can does anyone know how and can give me step by step instructions?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am trying to find a number I called and text back in Feb of 2015 I am having trouble I know you can does anyone know how to and can provide step by step?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: I am trying to find a number I called and text back in Feb of 2015 I am having trouble I know you can does anyone know how to and can provide step by step?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
lschimmel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! I am checking into that now. I greatly appreciate that.

0 Likes
lschimmel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you again that worked! I was able to get the number I needed!

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.