I am in an area with "spotty" verizon coverage at best. What network setting should I be using?
biggus64

Global or CDMA/LTE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am in an area with "spotty" verizon coverage at best. What network setting should I be using?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance biggus64. Let's troubleshoot your coverage concern together. May I ask what zip code are you having coverage issues in? Also, what model device do you have? Assuming that you are not by any international borders, you want to have your device set to CDMA/LTE while in the US. Once you prpvide us with some details then we can look into this together.

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am in an area with "spotty" verizon coverage at best. What network setting should I be using?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance biggus64. Let's troubleshoot your coverage concern together. May I ask what zip code are you having coverage issues in? Also, what model device do you have? Assuming that you are not by any international borders, you want to have your device set to CDMA/LTE while in the US. Once you prpvide us with some details then we can look into this together.

ArnettH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
biggus64

I am currently located in Two Rivers WI 54241. My phone (Samsung GS3) was

set for Global. I changed it to CDMA/LTE. Hopefully that will help.

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the reply. Please keep us posted on the results.

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes