I am having issues loading older e-mail from my account.
wilsonsn

It used to load them, but now it says loading messages/refreshing and then does not do it. HELP! I have my account set up to see messages from 1month or 100 email, there are only the last 5 showing up now!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having issues loading older e-mail from my account.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wilsonsn! Receiving email while on the go has become so important, whether it be for business or just to stay in closer touch with friends and family. I'm happy to help, and would like to start with some questions, as well as a troubleshooting step.

Is this a new issue? If so, do you notice if there was something that was done right before it started, that may have caused it (i.e., an application or any change in settings)?

To troubleshoot, I recommend uninstalling your email application, then reinstalling it. Depending on the model Droid you have, the steps can be different. Here is a link to our support page, just enter "Email" and then the model of your device. vzw.com/support

Once you remove the email, you can readd it right away, and this can bring back your emails. Please post back with your results, thanks very much!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes