How long will it take to receive my redemption pin to customize my Moto X?
JuneBugger3

I was at the Verizon store earlier today and I am just so super excited to customize my new Moto X, but I still haven't gotten my email with my redemption code. Do you know how long it is going to take for me to get it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How long will it take to receive my redemption pin to customize my Moto X?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone, JuneBugger3! The redemption pin from Motorola should have been sent within 10 minutes after your order was processed. The email would be from auto-notification@motorolastore.com so please ensure this did not end up in your spam/junk folder. If you still have not received your pin, I have sent you a direct message so I can assist. Please feel free to reply  to my direct message if you still need your pin.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
emili0

I too am missing my redemption code email, eager to customize my Moto X. I checked my spam folder and I haven't received anything from the email you posted. It's been about 10 hours since I signed up. Should I reach out to support?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emili0, let's make sure that you get your PIN code. If not yet, received we can check the account to see if available and or replace the order. Send us a PM or give us a call at 800-922-0204 or by dialing *611 from your device.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Briananicole19

If my bill is payed 2 days late will my phone be disconnected ?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
emili0

I found that the answer to my own (and the original poster's) question is found on Verizon's FAQ regarding the Moto X.

From that link, look for the question: What happens if my Moto Maker redemption email is missing?

I followed the advice there and called Motorola. They said that they wouldn't be able to re-send me the PIN since it comes from Verizon. I explained what the above link says, but the support rep repeated that I needed to contact Verizon. I hung up thinking I'll call Verizon later on in the day when I had another moment. But w/in an hour I got two emails from Motorola: one was my redemption PIN, and the other was a 'how did we do?' survey link. Kind of coincidental.

0 Likes
emili0
0 Likes