How is the LG Alley Phone
nyyanks41

I was thinking of getting it. the main things i want to know are. The mobile wed. Battery life. email an facebook. please help. thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How is the LG Alley Phone
nyyanks41

i ment LG Ally

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

nyyanks41 wrote:

I was thinking of getting it. the main things i want to know are. The mobile wed. Battery life. email an facebook. please help. thank you

Check out this thread.It's helpful---->LG Ally

0 Likes
Lovelilady

I've had my Ally for a couple weeks now, and I have to say I love it.  There is only one thing that I don't like, and that is the battery life - it kinda sucks.  But from what I understand from reading these forums, talking to Verizon, and what I can pick up on the web, battery life is an issue with all the Android phones.  There are ways to increase battery life, but it is still not that great.  However, I like so much about the phone, that I'm simply learning to deal with it. 

The slide-out keyboard is great; I really like the apps, and the nice clear screen.  Best thing for you is to go into a Verizon store and play with the phones - keyboards are all different and you really need to see what is best for you.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Re: How is the LG Ally Phone
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

@Lovelilady, That's a great idea about going into the store and testing out the devices. I personally, did the same exact thing with the phone I have now. I didn't know whether to choose Device A or Device B. Device B was very nice indeed but it really wasn't what I was looking for. So, instead I went with Device A, which is a better and more durable phone, but hey whatever floats your boat!!:smileywink:

0 Likes