How does my Samsung galaxy core prime notify me of voicemails?
Marlu18

How does my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime notify me of voicemails? All I can find is a visual voicemail icon, which I don't want to pay for.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How does my Samsung galaxy core prime notify me of voicemails?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marlu18,

We definitely want to make sure that you are receiving your notifications for voicemail. There would be a free basic visual voicemail feature for some smartphones, so that application would be how you are notified of voicemail messages. You can also dial *86 to listen to your messages if you prefer to call. To be sure, are you seeing any notification when you receive a voicemail?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How does my Samsung galaxy core prime notify me of voicemails?
Marlu18

When I try to use the voicemail icon it tells me that it's for visual voice mail, for which there is a monthly charge. It doesn't say anything about the service being free. I just want regular voice mail notifications. And no, there are no voicemail notifications when I receive a voicemail - I just have to call to check, which makes missing a voicemail very possible. Mary Lou

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community How does my Samsung galaxy core prime notify me of voicemails? created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion Marlu18,

We definitely want to make sure that you are receiving your notifications for voicemail. There would be a free basic visual voicemail feature for some smartphones, so that application would be how you are notified of voicemail messages. You can also dial *86 to listen to your messages if you prefer to call. To be sure, are you seeing any notification when you receive a voicemail?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless CommunityStart a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

0 Likes