How do I view text notifications on my lock screen?
RMunsinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

1. Facebook app closes while I'm scrolling news feed.  2.  I am unable to virew my text alerts on lockscreen any longer.  I don't want to see ALL notifications, just texts.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Since last update:
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RMunsinger,

That information is definitely a big help. To change notification settings for specific apps you would go into the settings, to sound and notifications and then choose application notifications. From there you can select your notifications and change settings for just the apps you want to!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RMunsinger, having your phone working as it should is what we want for you to experience. I am sorry your update has brought these issues. Have you tried removing and re-installing FB app? For your alert, what type of phone do you have? Most notification settings can be managed from the phone settings and I trust this is an easy fix. Please let us know so we can provide with the steps on how to change it to only show your text notifications. You may also find device support online at http://vz.to/1kDL3MI

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
RMunsinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, my Facebook app updated around the same time; I have not tried to remove/re-install, but will try that.  I have an android Samsung Galaxy 4s.  I still have not been able to have the notification show up for texts ONLY on my lock screen.  I ended up having to set it to display ALL notifications, which I don't care for.

Raelynn

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RMunsinger,

That information is definitely a big help. To change notification settings for specific apps you would go into the settings, to sound and notifications and then choose application notifications. From there you can select your notifications and change settings for just the apps you want to!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes