How do I turn off read report for messaging?
wedge2424

How do i turn off read report for message ....in group texts some of the people I send messages to have to confirm they received my texts...its annoying to say the lease... It doesn't always show up on others phones only 1 person really, and it doesnt always show up on there phone....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i turn off read report for message ....in group texts some of the people I send messages to have to confirm they received my texts...its annoying to say the lease...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would be in the application settings.

For the standard text message application (Messaging), it is menu (three vertical dots) > settings > delivery reports. It should be similar in the Message+ application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do i turn off read report for message ....in group texts some of the people I send messages to have to confirm they received my texts...its annoying to say the lease...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wedge2424,

Great question. Let's get that read report removed from your text messages. What type of phone do you have? Has it always been this way? Where there any recent updates on your phone? Do you have the standard text messaging application or are you using a third party application? Please advise to further assist you in trouble shooting your issue.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wedge2424

Droid turbo. I use messenger+ . I believe it has always been that way.

No recent updates... I cannot find any where that says I have reports set

to on...

Thanks for your help.

On Sep 20, 2015 4:22 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would be in the application settings.

For the standard text message application (Messaging), it is menu (three vertical dots) > settings > delivery reports. It should be similar in the Message+ application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wedge2424

Okay so the request receipt was under advanced settings on message+ , I

didn't see it under the application settings , and i never opened advanced

settings...I got it fixed...thanks,

0 Likes