How do I know when a text to a non-Verizon customer is delivered?
rhwink502

I've sent several text messages over the past week to someone who is a non Verizon customer.  Message detail shows only as "sent" but not delivered".
Texts sent to in network Verizon customers show as delivered ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I know when a text to a non verizon customer is delivered?They show only as sent.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's all you will see - Verizon's network can verify the message was successfully delivered to another Verizon phone; they cannot verify if it was successfully delivered to a phone on another carrier.  They can only verify if it was successfully sent from your phone, but not if it was actually received (delivered)  on the recipients' phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I know when a text to a non verizon customer is delivered?They show only as sent.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's all you will see - Verizon's network can verify the message was successfully delivered to another Verizon phone; they cannot verify if it was successfully delivered to a phone on another carrier.  They can only verify if it was successfully sent from your phone, but not if it was actually received (delivered)  on the recipients' phone.

0 Likes