How do I get the Verizon Message app to show new message notifications on the Motorola Turbo 2 lock screen?
Mel_AZ

On my last phone, a Droid Razr Maxx, I started using the Verizon Message+ app and really liked it however, the new message icon that previously appeared on the sleep/lock screen ceased appearing. When I switch the default message app back to the factory default, the icon again appears to notify me of a new message without actually waking up or unlocking the phone. I recently got a Turbo 2 and am experiencing the same issue. From the  sleep/lock screen, I get notifications from other third-party apps such as Facebook, Twitter, aCalendar and Netgear's Arlo wireless camera app.

Notifications are enabled on the Message+ app and I receive a notification in the taskbar but nothing tells me I have a new message until I swipe down to unlock the screen as is the case with the default messaging app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get the Verizon Message app to show new message notifications on the Motorola Turbo 2 lock screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Melissa, I also like to receive my text notifications on my lock screen. We will help get this resolved for you. I recommend resetting the message+ application. Follow the link for instructions: http://vz.to/1S1xmJv

RalphTT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes