Legend

listen & press 7 when done listening.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Voice box is full
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you access your voicemail, can you delete any unnecessary messages?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glidamy, with your voicemails so full you won't get new ones! That's not good. We're here to help you today. How do you check your voicemails? Do you call or use the mobile app?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

listen & press 7 when done listening.

0 Likes
Peg4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same problem. Ther are no voice mails on my phone but it keeps telling callers that mailbox is full! Please remedy this verizon!

Re: How do I delete voice mails?
Peg4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have same problem plus I do not see a remedy

Re: How do I delete voice mails?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand looking to have full usage of your voicemail service. We want to help you figure out what is going on. What kind of phone do you have? Is your voicemail full when you call *86 and when you use the app? Have you done any troubleshooting with your device so far?

JavierMD_VZW

0 Likes
yguyon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issueeee.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yguyon, we're sorry to hear that you're receiving an error message stating your voicemail box is full, we're here to help. Are you using an Andriod device? What's the model of your phone?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
TV7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an IPhone Xr.  I have deleted and cleared all voicemails.  But I get the message that my voicemail is 100% full.  I have tried to see if there are any voicemails deleted to "replay" them, but there are none available: all seem to be truly deleted.  How do I fix this?