How do I bulk forward my Yahoo emails from my Samsung smartphone?
JSERVANT76

So, If I want to forward multiple emails from my Yahoo Email account on my Samsung Galaxy J3 V, how do I do it?  I'm willing to add another email account to my phone if it means I'll be able to easily forward bulk emails from my Yahoo account which is already on my phone.

Thanks so much!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I bulk forward my Yahoo emails from my Samsung smartphone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mails already received on the Yahoo account will need to be forwarded individually, I think.  If you want all emails received on Yahoo to be forwarded to another email account, you set that up in Yahoo, and it will work for emails received from that point forward.

What is the purpose behind forwarding the emails from Yahoo to another account?  Are you moving away from Yahoo to another email provider?  The new provider may have a way of importing all your Yahoo emails to the new account.

If this isn't what you are trying to accomplish, then post back with your intentions and we can better assist you.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mails already received on the Yahoo account will need to be forwarded individually, I think.  If you want all emails received on Yahoo to be forwarded to another email account, you set that up in Yahoo, and it will work for emails received from that point forward.

What is the purpose behind forwarding the emails from Yahoo to another account?  Are you moving away from Yahoo to another email provider?  The new provider may have a way of importing all your Yahoo emails to the new account.

If this isn't what you are trying to accomplish, then post back with your intentions and we can better assist you.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question JSERVANT76. Having important emails and documents available on your device is always handy. Unfortunately, there is not a way to forward multiple emails from your Yahoo email to your device at once. Emails would have to be individually forward to your email account that is set up on your device. You do have the ability to set up multiple email accounts on your Galaxy J3 V. What was the reason you need to forward emails in bulk?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes