How do I activate my new device?
Greenjg325

How do I activate my new phone from my old phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on which you had and which phone you are switching to. If they both use the same size of SIM card, you can move the card from the old phone to the new phone.

Otherwise you can sign into your MyVerizon account online and switch phones using the steps in the "Switch/Activate phone" option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on which you had and which phone you are switching to. If they both use the same size of SIM card, you can move the card from the old phone to the new phone.

Otherwise you can sign into your MyVerizon account online and switch phones using the steps in the "Switch/Activate phone" option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you ordered your phone from Verizon, there's a pamphlet that comes with the phone with instructions on how to activate the phone. Most of the time, activating a new SIM card that came with a new phone requires just calling a number and pressing a couple of buttons.

0 Likes