How can I sync music from my Micro SD card to my music libraries?
AlexBieniek

Phone: Galaxy S3

Micro SD Card: Kingston 64GB Micro SD

I purchased the micro SD card yesterday. I plugged it into my phone to initialize all of the folders that the SD card needed first, and then I plugged the card into my computer and loaded my music on. I wasn't sure where to place the music, so I put it under storage/extSdCard/Android/data/com.vcast.mediamanager . When I try to open my Music or Play Music apps, they don't load the music. I went into my local Verizon store, and the guy didn't know anything, so he tried putting it onto my phone's hard drive, which there was nowhere near enough space for it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I sync music from my Micro SD card to my music libraries?
Not applicable

You would simply open the folder music on the device while attached to the computer. If you go to the music on the computer and select what you want, then click COPY (NOT CUT) and then scroll down to the phones designation drive letter for the SD card, find the MUSIC folder and click on it and select PASTE.

The music will play when you open the MUSIC app on the phone.

Really very simple process when you get use to it.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I sync music from my Micro SD card to my music libraries?
Not applicable

You would simply open the folder music on the device while attached to the computer. If you go to the music on the computer and select what you want, then click COPY (NOT CUT) and then scroll down to the phones designation drive letter for the SD card, find the MUSIC folder and click on it and select PASTE.

The music will play when you open the MUSIC app on the phone.

Really very simple process when you get use to it.

Good Luck

0 Likes