How can I get emoticons?
dontTellMeWhatToThink

the keypad on the samsung core does not have emoticons available . . where and how can i get them for use while texting

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: the keypad on the samsung core does not have emoticons available . . where and how can i get them for use while texting
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon Messages + app has Emojis in it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: the keypad on the samsung core does not have emoticons available . . where and how can i get them for use while texting
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use a keyboard that has emoticons available if the default does not have them.  Or download them from the playstore.

emoticons - Google Play may get you going in the right direction.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try long-pressing the key just to the right of the SYM key and see if that gives you a toggle to switch between various items, such as the mic and emoticons.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon Messages + app has Emojis in it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emoticons are a very fun way to add extra flare to your messages. What text messaging app are you using? What happens when you press the SYM key on your keyboard? Do you see a smiley face icon?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes