Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I check text messages to other phone on my account
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're an Account Owner/Manager of a post-paid account and logged into My Verizon as such, you can view text logs for all lines on the account for the current billing period by clicking View Usage Details, then click Messages.  Text logs for the past 90 days can be viewed by hovering over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen and then clicking View Bill.  Use the drop-down to choose the appropriate billing cycle, then click Calls & Messages tab and use the drop-down to choose the appropriate line.

To see actual text content, the line must be using Verizon Messages and you'd have to know that line's My Verizon log-in credentials.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I check text messages to other phone on my account
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're an Account Owner/Manager of a post-paid account and logged into My Verizon as such, you can view text logs for all lines on the account for the current billing period by clicking View Usage Details, then click Messages.  Text logs for the past 90 days can be viewed by hovering over My Billing & Usage at the top of the screen and then clicking View Bill.  Use the drop-down to choose the appropriate billing cycle, then click Calls & Messages tab and use the drop-down to choose the appropriate line.

To see actual text content, the line must be using Verizon Messages and you'd have to know that line's My Verizon log-in credentials.

0 Likes