Horrible customer service
Yellowkmac

I have an iPhone and hate it! It drops calls (I have a landline because the service is so bad-could it just be Verizon in general?) I talked/online chat with a rep (named Mandy [removed]) on Friday November 28, 2014 who told me I could add a line to my existing plan for 9.99 monthly and get the Galaxy S5 on 2 year contract (have to add data package which can be dropped later) then switch the S5 to my current number and get a non-smartphone to put on the other line (can then drop the data and I'd pay an extra $10 a month-not bad compared to ETF of $350, then I can drop the line when the contract is up.) So I did that.  I went to set it up and the store told me my plan changed and its $40 for the new line AND the new plan (nor any other new plan for my current price) is not comparable to what I had.  They couldn't fix it and told me to go back online and do a chat again. Really? But I did it. The new chat rep Manny told me the same thing. So apparently Verizon can't even keep its stories straight within its own business. They should ALL say the same thing from the beginning. I will call the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Better Business Bureau to file complaints if this is not resolved. I called customer service and Adrian (whom was very nice) said he didn't understand why the others said what they did and Mandy was right. But when he went to change it for me he apparently had to put in a request  to go back to my old plan with the changes because my plan doesn't exist anymore. They will call me back and let me know if its approved. Think they will? If they don't and I have to pay for their mistakes (restocking fees, etc) I will file complaints AND leave Verizon. I've also ordered accessories online that I'll have to pay to return.  They don't have consistent service. No one knows what the others are doing and saying. I am so irritated as I would not have done this in the first place if I knew they would lie and and I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to do. They would be getting $10 more a month and they still want to cause problems! We'll see if I'm staying with Verizon in a few days.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes