Help ~ I think my Droid Razr is possessed!!! Keeps rebooting and nothing stops it
IMI
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried all the hard resets, soft resets, clearing the cache, formatting, factory resets, everything short of bathing it in some Holy water (but I fear that would void the warranty)!  Nothing on any site I visit makes this stop.  This happened a couple of weeks ago and I wasted an entire weekend doing hard resets, etc. finally got it working.  This time it happened again when a motorola update took place and the phone rebooted into this vicious cycle once again. This leads me to believe that something is causing the reboot loops anytime the phone powers down. DON"T EVER LET YOUR PHONE BATTERY RUN COMPLETELY OUT & NO MATTER WHATEVER UPDATE IT WANTS TO DO DON'T~ IT WILL WANT TO RESTART CAUSING IT TO DO THE REBOOT DANCE!

It can't be any apps that I may have downloaded since the last factory reset wiped everything.  This happened as if it were out of the box and wanted to do a motorola update...I so regret selecting ok.

I have only had this phone for a few months, took to the Verizon store and they had no answers told me they would send me another (refurbished) phone.  But from everything I read everyone is faced with the same option to only have the new ones do the same thing!  This is unacceptable~ I am a single mother and need my phone so that my children can reach me and for my job.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help ~ I think my Droid Razr is possessed!!! Keeps rebooting and nothing stops it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi IMI,

My utmost apologies for the issues with your device. We definitely want your device to be fully operational at all times. Did you have a chance to complete the device replacement process? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes