Having problems with data and messaging.
whitewaltz

I am having an issue with my net and messaging for my phone, and have been having these issues going on 3 weeks now. I still cannot receive nor send any photos or emails and the only internet or data access I can get ANYWHERE is inside my home. My mobile Data doesn't work and even if I sync to other wifi networks I cannot access the internet at all. I also bought the 3gig bridge data pack, and got the confirmation e-mail but it has not been added to my account and I bought it 2 weeks ago...

ALSO, I cannot reveive or send any picture messages anymore. Sice, number, it doesn't matter, I can't do it. It's upsetting because I would like to share the photos from a recent trip with family and friends.

This is VERY frustrating since I have only had this phone for a month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having problems with data and messaging.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
whitewaltz,   Help has arrived! We understand how important it is to make sure all of the features on your device are up and running and we'd love to take a closer look.   What model phone do you have? What zip code are you experiencing this issue in? Are multiple users affected? Has this affected voice calls? How many bars of service do you have on your device when experiencing this issue?  EfrainM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Having problems with data and messaging.
whitewaltz

I have an LG Exceed 2 and I have experienced the problem across the country, from my home town of Red Bluff, California 96080, to Chicago IL. It has not been location specific save for the internet inside my own home.

Calls have been affected inside my home but not on the road. I have 3+ bars in my home but my calls keep getting cut off.

I always have 3+ bars when I try to access the features I am having trouble with, and most of the time I have full reception. The first week I had my phone I had absolutely no problems accessing any feature I wanted.

0 Likes