Has anyone else noticed that the Verizon reps in here are just not very helpful?
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

Maybe its me, but I notice that the worse responses to someone in need come from those with Verizon customer service.  Its like they are not really paying attention to the question, responses, or problem and just type a pat scripted response with this annoying fake empathy. 

I'll start. 

Advice #1:

I think every Verizon Rep in this community forum should get a cell phone. An Android smartphone...on the Verizon network....one that just recently got the Kit Kat update.  I WANT THEM TO FEEL OUR PAIN!!!!

(From many of the VZW CS responses, its like there are clueless to what is going on. Like they don't have any experience with the cell phones problems we describe.)

Message edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else noticed that the Verizon reps in here are just not very helpful?
Patience_Gone
Contributor - Level 3

>>Post removed for discussion of moderation; please review the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

Re: Has anyone else noticed that the Verizon reps in here are just not very helpful?
tibbar10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have noticed their advice here and on the phone is the pain staking hard reset that never works

0 Likes