HTC U12+ can't make or receive calls... have data and text messages
KRARHI30

I bought the Verizon unlocked HTC U12+ from the HTC website. I was a sprint customer, but switched to Verizon to get this phone. I went to the Verizon store last night to switch and port my number over. After the people at the store went thru everything (Signed me with Verizon and ported my number) we realized that i was unable to make calls or receive calls. The people at the store are saying that my phone doesn't have the right CDMA or global network (I believe that was what he called it) but reading on the internet it seems like there might be a possibility that connecting might be a little tricky. I guess I'm just wondering if it's a known issue or I need to go thru HTC and get a new phone sent... I am currently without a phone because of switching carriers and want to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC U12+ can't make or receive calls... have data and text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that your unlocked phone is not working correctly, KRARHI30. I have sent you a direct message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience as I am confident that I can resolve this issue for you very quickly but I need to access your account.

Antonio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
captainbob53042

I am currently having the same issue.   How did you resolve the problem?!?!?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know your service is critical, we want to be sure it is working for you. How long has this been happening? Do you know other Verizon users near you with this same issue?

0 Likes