HTC REZOUND
B33
Legend

I would like to ask the Administrators to add a Slot for the ( HTC Rezound 😞 The phone has been out for Quite some time an there needs to be a place were ones can go an ask for Help an other Questions for this phone.  Thanks B33 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC REZOUND
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

+1

0 Likes
taybo8596
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amen to that. 

0 Likes
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

We need an intervention. The Droid Rhyme has a forum and the Rezound doesn't? Maybe the Rezound doesn't have a forum because it doesn't have a cute little charm hanging on it.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Or maybe cause it's the perfect phone

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello B33 and Community,

I understand the desire to have a central location for assistance for your specific device.  I have lifted this request on your behalf and will update the post as I hear further.  Thank you all. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the help. It does seem odd that other sites on the internet have forums for the Rezound for answering questions and posting problems, but the carrier doesn't. The Verizon site is normally the first one new owners go to for info and help with their Verizon phones and not having a forum for their phone makes it look like Verizon doesn't care enough about the phone to support it. That's a shame considering the quality of the Rezound.

Sorry, I'm just frustrated because I started with the Thunderbolt and the Rezound is like the Bolt on steroids without the problems.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

TominqueBo_VZW wrote:

Hello B33 and Community,

I understand the desire to have a central location for assistance for your specific device.  I have lifted this request on your behalf and will update the post as I hear further.  Thank you all. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Thanks TominqueBo....  B33

0 Likes
DharmaDog
Enthusiast - Level 3

THANK YOU so much for responding to us!!!  There have been many many requests from users over the past few months that have been ignored!  Why doesn't the Rezound have its own forum by now?!?  It just doesn't make any sense!  Is this a Verizon phone or not?  You want customers to go to other locations to obtain information and assistance?!?  So, someone has to approve supporting your own phone?!?  And it has been 8 days and still no action?!?  Way to take care of your customers!!  First time I have been so disappointed and frustrated with VZW!  Corporate bureaucracy trumps customer satisfaction again!!!

0 Likes