HTC Droid DNA charge fail
DK-Chaos

So I've had this DNA since about the 23rd of January this year... nearing the full year warranty i keep hearing about... so 3 questions...

My phone doesn't "charge correctly" according to itself(my phone) with any charger and even at that it requires the cord (no matter if i change cords) to be in a specific position for it to charge. Is this easily fixed?

I've heard about a warranty and it seems like this would be covered. I ordered it through Verizon themselves when the promotion hit back when this phone was like $250.... Who would i talk to about getting this fixed/replaced?

If verizon has to replace this (yes there is insurance on the phone according to the main account holder) will it cost anything? I've read that for any replacement through verizon it would be $99 for the phone...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Droid DNA charge fail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your service to work as it should, DK-Chaos! Your device does have a one-year warranty as long as there is no physical or liquid damage there is no charge for a replacement. Thanks for trying different chargers, it appears that it may be a phone issue.

I just sent you a follow request, please accept and follow me back. Then send me a private message with your mobile number and billing password.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes