HTC 10 7.0 update Issue
maffo21

Ever since the android 7.0 update my touch screen does not recognize my touches at the top of the screen. I cant touch the upper part of my screen without it acting like i am touching with two fingers right above and below my finger touch not the actual place I touch. It only does this on the upper part of the screen. I have tried many different options and apps to correct this. I even factory reset installing one app at a time. Still same problem. I have tried glove mode i have tried apps that are supposed to help calibrate screen. Never had this problem before. Also lost many contacts due to factory reset. Now cant add new numbers due to upper screen not registering my touches. Cant click to check to accept the new number. Very frustrating.

Any Help?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC 10 7.0 update Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maffo21, we can’t have you missing out on part of the screen especially when it’s used for so many buttons and features. Have you tested the screen without a case? What build number do you currently have? There was a recent update released for the phone (5/16/2017). Please use this link to help check for the latest version. http://vz.to/2rkgpoF

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: HTC 10 7.0 update Issue
maffo21

So the new system update is applied the build number is 2.41.605.18 It did not solve the issue.

0 Likes