HELP for My COMMANDO!
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since my other threat was locked here goes another with my latest list of problems. It's just my frustration with a company with such horrible CS builds up after a few dozen calls. I see they have added a new step when you call 611 now, you have to waste even more time going thru your Verizon page on the phone.

My phone the last week or so just resets, shuts down then starts up for 5-10 minutes, it hangs up in the middle of a conversation just like the old one, it has been synching my directory for days now even if I stop the sync it starts up by it self, I can not send or receive text pictures, it says the process is not available. This is a Commando, my second, the last one would disconnect calls, not receive calls from outside my area code and a host of other problems. So after 8-9 MONTHS and dozens of calls they did send me another phone. This one did work pretty well for a few months but now we are back with some of the same problems and a few new ones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP for My COMMANDO!
B33
Legend

Frank has pulling the battery helped in any way ?  you might try that,  or running a System Cache Clear..

0 Likes