HELP: Lucid Memory is Full
DeMiracle

My Lucid won't download any emails anymore because the memory is full.  "Not enough memory for email data.  You will lose some emails unless free more memory by deleting some emails or accounts."

I only have one email account, and I have deleted everything in each email folder, yet the message persists.  I suspected that some of the apps I've downloaded may be tying up available memory, so I've deleted all of the apps I downloaded.  I've also gotten rid of a number of photos in my photo gallery.  I wonder if all the photos in my "Instant Upload" gallery are taking up memory, but I can't figure out how to delete them.

Any suggestions about what to do next?  Any idea how to delete an "Instant Upload" gallery?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP: Lucid Memory is Full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DeMiracle

The problems you have described are very frustrating! Let's get this fixed! I would be glad to help with your  memory issue. Let's check your internal memory!  From the main screen, touch Menu
Touch Settings
Touch Storage

What is the available space on the device? The Gallery should be saved to your memory card. Please try deleting and readding the email account. Please try removing and reinserting the battery.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DeMiracle

Joel,

I’m going to give you more information than you may have anticipated because I don’t know which category of memory you wanted to know about.

BACKUP ASSISTANT PLUS STORAGE

500MB Total Space

500MB Available Space

SD CARD

“Unavailable” Total Space

“Unavailable” Available Space

TOTAL MEMORY

8.00 GB (Internal: 4.00 GB, System: 4.00 GB)

INTERNAL MEMORY

4.00 GB Total Space

3.84 GB Available Space

SYSTEM MEMORY

876 MB Available Space

You stated that the Gallery should be saved to my memory card, but I don’t know what that means, how I can verify that it is where you said it should be, or how I could have manipulated it or directed the Gallery to be saved elsewhere.

I prefer to not delete and then re-add the email account because of the headache I went through to set it up in the first place. If you still think that will solve anything, please let me know. If you still want me to remove the battery, let me know that as well.

Thank you.

Kent

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

you have PLENTY of space on there. no need to start deleting pics and apps, etc. it sounds like a bug in your email app. i would try deleting your email account and setting it back up. also try pulling the battery and putting it back in and restarting the phone. you can also try clearing the cache. go into your menu and settings and applications. find the email app and clear cache.

0 Likes
garyvestal1

so what is your email client?  system default email apps or something else.

clearing the email client apps cache may solve this problem!

0 Likes