HD Calls
Janet215
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does sopposely you have service for making video call from a Galaxy S5 if u can't even turn it on because its not on the mobile.. with the VoLTE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HD Calls
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3
Not applicable

I'm not sure what you are asking. You can make a video call to another Verizon customer that also has VoLTE enabled( except for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus ) and they and you are in a 4G area. The video can go over wi-fi but the call has to be over the 4G network.

Janet215
Enthusiast - Level 1

My question is that I can't enable the VoLTE... I already read the guide but I don't have it on my settings. Where it says more network.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Have you enabled it in your account first? On my phone ( LG G2 ) it's under settings-tethering & networks-mobile networks

0 Likes
Janet215
Enthusiast - Level 1

On my account on Verizon. ? It's installed but I don't know how long it will take for it to work

0 Likes
Janet215
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your help. . I already have the VoLTE on my settings it's already enabled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question Janet215! The Galaxy S5 is VoLTE capable. Have you done a recent software udpate that includes the setting? To check if you have the most up to date software tap on settings>system updates>check for new software update.
If you have the most up to date software, also ensure the feature code is active on your account.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
firesafetybear
Contributor - Level 3