Getting slow charging message.
EllisGrossnickle

Getting slow charging message and phone will not charge.  Is there a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Getting slow charging message.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to get the services you need and a phone that charges properly. What kind of  phone do you have? When did this start for you? Have you tried different chargers?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
swetpeacb16

I have a lg stylo and it wont charge it just keeps turning off I say that I used diff chargers still nothing

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

How old is the phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swetpeacb16-

Yikes, that definitely sounds frustrating. I'm here to help. How long has this been going on? Around the time this started, do you remember making any changes to your device (new software, new applications, etc)? Does your phone have any liquid or physical damage, especially near the charging port?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you using the original charger??

0 Likes