Getting passed the 'Red Eye' bootloop?
tbriese123

So this morning I woke up to a few notifications saying a few of my apps had stopped. I tried doing a soft reset, factory reset and wiped the cache partition more than once and I'm still stuck at the red eye.

Is there any way I could fix this without having to get a replacement? Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting passed the 'Red Eye' bootloop?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Boot looping is one of the areas where you are limited in what you can do to recover or save your phone. But their are some things you can do. Let's start by giving this a try to restore your phone.

1. First of all remove the battery from your phone or tablet, and wait for almost 2 to 3 minutes. What if your device does not have removable battery? Well, then you can power off it for almost 4 to 5 minutes.

2. Now you need to boot into Stock Recovery Mode by Pressing and Holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds until you see the Android System Recovery menu on your screen.

3. You’ll be using the Volume Up/Down to switch between different options and Power button to select your desire option.

4. Now select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option and confirm it.

5. Additionally, take also the following actions:

– Wipe cache partition
– Go to Advance and Wipe dalvick cache

6. Now Go back to the main Recovery menu and Select the option Reboot System Now to Reboot your phone. If all this fails you may want to start thinking about a new or used phone purchase.  Hope all works well for you.   Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Getting passed the 'Red Eye' bootloop?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Boot looping is one of the areas where you are limited in what you can do to recover or save your phone. But their are some things you can do. Let's start by giving this a try to restore your phone.

1. First of all remove the battery from your phone or tablet, and wait for almost 2 to 3 minutes. What if your device does not have removable battery? Well, then you can power off it for almost 4 to 5 minutes.

2. Now you need to boot into Stock Recovery Mode by Pressing and Holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds until you see the Android System Recovery menu on your screen.

3. You’ll be using the Volume Up/Down to switch between different options and Power button to select your desire option.

4. Now select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option and confirm it.

5. Additionally, take also the following actions:

– Wipe cache partition
– Go to Advance and Wipe dalvick cache

6. Now Go back to the main Recovery menu and Select the option Reboot System Now to Reboot your phone. If all this fails you may want to start thinking about a new or used phone purchase.  Hope all works well for you.   Smiley Happy

0 Likes