Galaxy Stellar and Emoji's ???
Ammyns

My kids all have Galaxy Stellars and have all just recently recieved the JellyBean 4.1.2 update. My wife and I have G3's and are also running 4.1.2. We are able to view emojis (or most of them) on the G3's but the Stellars do not. The Stellars still show the empty square in their place. I understood that the ability to view emojis was inherent to JellyBean and so the Stellars should be displaying them. Why aren't they and what can I do to get them too?? Is it something that Verizon/Samsung left out of the update for the Stellars? Emojis seem to be very important to my kids Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Stellar and Emoji's ???
terrie_spears

I have a Samsung Galaxy Stellar and the second I got the Jelly Bean update, I was able to view emojis.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Stellar and Emoji's ???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ammyns!

Agreed! Emoji's are important, so let's get this fixed. What software build version is the Galaxy Stellars on http://vz.to/WWZylC? You should see Build JZO54K.I200VRBMA1. Are you using a Third-Party application to send emoji's? If so, try a different application  to see if the emoji's appear. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes