Galalxy S5 charging cover came off is this fixable?
Energymatt

The little dust  cover came off in normal use after about 14 months, is this fixable??  it is annoying

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galalxy S5 charging cover came off is this fixable?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Energymatt,

I know how important it is to protect your phone. The charging port is one of the most important ones to protect. You have the options of searching online for a replacement kit or contacting Samsung as well. Keep us updated on your search we want to make sure you are all set.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Contact Samsung. They have been known to send replacements. It's just 1 bolt holding it in.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Energymatt,

I know how important it is to protect your phone. The charging port is one of the most important ones to protect. You have the options of searching online for a replacement kit or contacting Samsung as well. Keep us updated on your search we want to make sure you are all set.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes