G3 LOLLIPOP?????
NoblerZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a pretty lame company, they don't give 2 you know what's about us customers.  LG is about to release the g4 in the near future and that's exactly why us g3 users are being pushed to the back burner.  Why update an older model when they can go ahead and sell a new model...?  But wait, they just updated the g2 to lollipop.  So let me get this straight Verizon, the g2 is worthy of the update and since the g4 is right around the corner us g3 users can just go get ******??  This is ridiculous and I promise this will be my last phone with you people.  We pay more just to get screwed over and all but forced to buy newer phones because you won't update a still current phone.  I don't want to hear about it's g2 testing and look at all the problems it's causing, ssn5 and tidbits can keep your mouths shut bc I'm not buying it anymore.  It boils down to horrible customer service, lack of information/communication, and blatant disrespect for the customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: G3 LOLLIPOP?????
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Did LG officially announce the G4 and I missed it?

0 Likes
NoblerZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, nor did I say they did..  But they did just release pics of the new cameras for it.  By the way, we as customers have every right to complain when a company is pulling bs.

0 Likes
DanielKim

Anyway when can we get this retarded lollipop,Other companies have already launched the lollipop for G3 Users

0 Likes
Not applicable

Which ones?

0 Likes
NoblerZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Use that one website, it's kinda new.  Google...  Just type in g4 camera and click search.  Pretty neat how it works..  Any websites that have posted anything pertaining to the subject will pop up in the search results.

caecilia97
Contributor - Level 1

New phones launch on roughly the same schedule every year. This is nothing new. The G2 launched in late spring, the G3 launched in late spring, and now (omgoodness) the G4 is launching probably in late spring.

LG has probably been batting an update back and forth between google and verizon for a while now. They don't just go and send things out. They have to be untangled from all of the red tape and bureaucracy first. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. That whole QA testing thing.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You claim that they are about to release it. I was wondering if you had some information that the rest of us didn't.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

LG hasn't actually announced the G4 yet... Most of it is all teasers and the date of when they will make the official announcement.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I know this. I'm trying to prove a point. For all we know LG can skip a G series phone until December. This guy is claiming that it is coming soon.

We are all upset about the update not being pushed to us yet but the G2 was the last to get KK and when it came out VZW devices didn't have any issues with it. I would expect the same when we finally get Lollipop. This is why we haven't gotten it. Look at all the issues the other carriers are having.

0 Likes