Re: Forget PCs. The Real Bloatware Problem Is on Android
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

I have 1 tablet. Works just fine in  perfect condition. Is a 3g device. I have a Galaxy Note

Tablet  (original ). Doesn't even have a number .

B33
Legend

I wished I had a tabletSmiley Sad

Snn5
Legend

I don't know what I'd do with a tablet.  I have a pretty decent PC set up and monitor and a 5.2 inch smartphone.  Oh, and Note 8 inch, IDK why I thought you were talking about a 4-version-ahead Note 4.

mama23dogs
Legend

deb2too

i have awesome hot spot feature on my phone which works better than the cellular I had on my iPad mini (gave to my nephew for school).  I dont see the need for a tablet to have cell service, but I was really wanting the Note 8.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Hi, I'm B33 .

Now I feel bad as I've bagged over my limit....

i Am such a gadget junkie!

mama23dogs
Legend

Snn5

Honest mistake.  Samsung lacks creativity in this department.

B33
Legend

there's no problem having more than one little gadget to keep us happy I know of some people that have more than one Harley and have all the leathers to go with them.!

mama23dogs
Legend

LOL!

R U sure, you look a bit blue....or is it a crazy cold in your zip code too?

MY son just got a Samsung Tab 3 and it was so cold, touching left condensation finger prints.

bless his heart, he takes after his mama!  And it ws the only way to get my Note 10.1 back...

Once he realized the Samsung play videos and ipad won't, I had a little territorial problem.  Since I own multiples and was taught to share.... 

I've wanting to take a Note class to learn a few more tricks.  Working through the Samsung manual gets old quick.

Perhaps ask about the Bloat while I'm at it.  

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

I used my tablet mainly to watch Netflix when I'm away from home. Up until last year I had unlimited data and paid for the hotspot which was unlimited as well .

So I  would do Netflix at work , front porch , patio etc .