For the last 48 hrs my note 3 camera will not work..each time I try it freezes and eventually a message"camera not responding" comes up and I am able to exit....any ideas? has there been an update that went wrong?
cyberdad

has there been an update to camera that went wrong or does anyone know a way to work around this problem..tried power down and on again, even removed battery, still has same problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: For the last 48 hrs my note 3 camera will not work..each time I try it freezes and eventually a message"camera not responding" comes up and I am able to exit....any ideas? has there been an update that went wrong?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Go to settings and > into all apps > locate camera app > and do a force stop , >  then clear cache. Do a soft reset of phone.

View solution in original post

Re: For the last 48 hrs my note 3 camera will not work..each time I try it freezes and eventually a message"camera not responding" comes up and I am able to exit....any ideas? has there been an update that went wrong?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Go to settings and > into all apps > locate camera app > and do a force stop , >  then clear cache. Do a soft reset of phone.