Exchange ActiveSync not working since last system update, software update to G900VVRU2BOE1 ON Jul 7, 2015
devalitix

Exchange ActiveSync worked fine before and leading up to the update. 

Exchange ActiveSync not working since last system update, software update to G900VVRU2BOE1 ON Jul 7, 2015

I have installed the Software Update/Repair Assistant and I ran the upgrade assistant

I received a message saying - your device's current firmware version is not supported to update firmware

Next, I tried to run the repair assistant but could not, likely because of the firmware problem

The only previous update to my phone was to G900VVRU1BOC4 on Apr 3, 2015

The last factory data reset was 12/13/14

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Exchange ActiveSync not working since last system update, software update to G900VVRU2BOE1 ON Jul 7, 2015
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Devalitix-

Let's make sure your phone is back to normal.  Do you see an error message on your phone?  What happens when you try to use Exchange ActiveSync on your phone?

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Exchange ActiveSync not working since last system update, software update to G900VVRU2BOE1 ON Jul 7, 2015
tbo27
Master - Level 2

last fdr may need to change to 7/x/15

0 Likes
devalitix

I've uninstalled the account from Exchange ActiveSync.  Now doing reinstall.

Errors as follows:

Security Warning - There are problems with the security certificate for this site.  The name of the site does not match the name on the certificate. --- I selected to view certificate and got this:

issued to :  common name:  email.secureserver.net / organization: special domain services llc / organizational unit

issued by - common name: starfield secure certificate authority - g2 / organization: starfield technologies inc  / organizational unit http://certs.starfieldtech.com/repository/

Validity: issued on 01/22/2015

Expires on:

Selected ok, then got this next screen

incorrect server address entered or server requires a protocol version not supported by Email

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the details, devalitix. We want to make sure that youre Exchange ActiveSync is back up and running for you. Also, thank you so much for doing all of those steps for us. I would recommend on trying to backing up the device and perform a factory data reset. Then once that is done, I would suggest on trying to set up the Exchange ActiveSync again. Please keep us posted on the outcome.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes