End a call and then accidently call again? On the Eris.
wsahara98

When I end a call, it goes right back to the keypad, etc and I have accidently called the person right back, how do you just go straight to your home page instead of the keypad?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: End a call and then accidently call again? On the Eris.
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

wsahara98 wrote:

When I end a call, it goes right back to the keypad, etc and I have accidently called the person right back, how do you just go straight to your home page instead of the keypad?

i am not sure about the htc eris, but for the droid, there is an app for that :Not Call Log Pref.  it sends your phone back to the home screen after the call.

0 Likes
wsahara98

Thanks

0 Likes
levon

wsahara98 wrote:

Same thing happens to me too .. not crazy about the phone interface. In fact I wish the only way to call someone was with the *physical call button* - after all we have one - I can't tell you how often I have called someone accidentally just when I wanted to look up some contact info or log info.

Maybe there's a setting to accomplish this, I'll have to dig around.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

levon wrote:

wsahara98 wrote:

Same thing happens to me too .. not crazy about the phone interface. In fact I wish the only way to call someone was with the *physical call button* - after all we have one - I can't tell you how often I have called someone accidentally just when I wanted to look up some contact info or log info.

Maybe there's a setting to accomplish this, I'll have to dig around.

or you could get "Not Call Log", this accomplishes what you are looking for.....

0 Likes
levon

willanaya wrote:

or you could get "Not Call Log", this accomplishes what you are looking for.....

just downloaded it and will give it a try, thanks for the recommendation (and on behalf of all the people I have called accidentally Smiley Happy

Glad there is an app to address a design flaw.

(I wish it would be possible to edit previous searches in the market, but it doesn't seem to be possible).

Cheers!

0 Likes
Frozen

I have this problem because the phone lags.  I end a call thinking that I press the End Call "software button" and because the phone is so slow it takes a few seconds for the touch screen to activate but by that time you are already recalling the same person back.

I agree with the comments about the phone not having a great interface.  I am wondering if they actually field tested these devices. 

I hate where the phone button is on the touch glass.  "The software button not hardware button".  I have brought up my phone on accident more than once sliding my finger accross to get to another page/screen. I wish there was a way to move this off the home page?  I would like to put in on a screen that I do not use. 

Please UPDATE this Phone!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes