Email issues with Pantech Breakout
jrhmoney

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem.  I got my Pantech Breakout about 3 months ago or so.  After having it for a bit, I set up my email on it.  About 3 weeks ago it was time to change my password for my SBC Global/Yahoo email account and I did so when prompted on my desktop computer.  Don't laugh but for the next day or so, I could not figure out why my email on my phone was not working right.  Ok, so I figured out I needed to change the password in the phone as well for my email - I did it for both outgoing and incoming.  Now, it is acting up again.  I have not changed my password for my email, I've logged on from my desktop computer just to make sure and it is the correct password.  But not according to my 'little bast@rd' breakout, which says the password is incorrect.  I have not had time to call tech support @ Verizon, so thought I would try this.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email issues with Pantech Breakout
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You may need to completely delete and re-add the email account.  It may be hanging up on some sort of cache data containing the old password.

0 Likes
hemmy

I have a question. I would like to use incredimail on my pantech breakout is that possible.

0 Likes
OldOllie

I don't know about IncrediMail, but K-9 Mail works like a charm. It's free from the app store.

0 Likes