Email Customer Service?
johnsom4

So my fiancé and I got a plan together back in April. When we went to our Verizon store, we had our old phones with us. The representatives there, although very polite, did not have care about anything but making the sales. We both had two year old phones, good condition. When we started the new plan, we got the phone upgraded. NOT ONCE did either one of the two reps offer to us anything about a payment plan for the new phones or any type of trade in value for the phones they took from us to transfer everything. So we both dropped around $400 for the phones, and accessories only to then be hit with a huge pro-rated bill for the remainder of that month and the following all within the same pay period for us. How are we supposed to drop close to $1000 in a two week period for freekin phone service between the phones, accessories and the pro-rated bill!!! So since then it has been a struggle to try and catch up on the bill! To make it all more of a punch in the face, countless friends, family and coworkers talk about how they were able to get trade in value for phones and be able to pay off their new phones.!! The way we work and have our lives we do not have time to call customer service. I also do not have the time to be on the live chat. All I wanted to do is contact customer service through an email to express my disgust.  I am 1, not going to renew my contract in two years, I will move over to someone who cares. and 2, I am letting my HR know to not accept any offers for the Verizon discount plans and contracts anymore because this seriously is ridiculous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email Customer Service?
Snn5
Legend

This is why I check into offers before making a deal.  Company promos are usually widely advertised online, on TV, other media, ads, commercials, radio spots, etc...  Now, this sales person may not have given you all the info, but that doesn't mean info wasn't out there to be had.  I chalk it up to the sales person, not the whole company.  Also, there is no email, but there is postal mail: 

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it is important to make sure that right expectations are given to you Johnsom4. Device payment is a great option to avoid any upgrade fees and depending on the plan you have you will get a $15.00 or $25.00 credit to your account which typically pays your monthly installement depending on the phone you get. What plan are you currently on? Did you get any other charges that are not normal? You can view your bill here: http://spr.ly/6584BG8zC

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
johnsom4

currently the more everything plan I believe. I have not noticed anything as far as not normal as far as I can tell.

0 Likes