Ellipsis 7 SD card
Rain777
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I move games that are already downloaded,  and future games, onto the tablets SD card. I see no "move to SD card" in each apps settings.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipsis 7 SD card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We appreciate your concern! Currently there is not a way to move to Google Play Store apps to the SD card.   YosefT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We appreciate your concern! Currently there is not a way to move to Google Play Store apps to the SD card.   YosefT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Rain777
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will there EVER be a way to move to SD card? The tablet has a place for the SD card. What's the purpose in having a place for one if it can't be used?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SD card can be used to store music, videos, photos, and documents.

0 Likes
Rain777
Enthusiast - Level 2

None of which is on the tablet. At what point will the software update to allow games to be stored on the SD card (which Verizon has promising since last Noveber) be issued?

0 Likes